25th Edition NMDP Standards
The National Marrow Donor Program® / Be The Match® 25th Edition Standards (effective January 30, 2023), replaces the 24th Edition Standards, (effective January 1, 2018). The new 25th edition of standards are part of NMDP’s effort to streamline the Standards and for centers to refer to AABB and FACT Accreditation as participation requirements. The National Marrow Donor Program® (NMDP) Board of Directors has approved the 25th Edition of NMDP Standards. Please see the links below.
As always, questions or comments related to content of the 25th Edition may be submitted at any time to email@example.com. Please include the justification for any proposed changes.
- NMDP/Be The Match 25th Edition Standards (effective January 30, 2023)
- NMDP Standards Training for the 25th Edition effective January 30, 2023
- NMDP Standards Cross Reference Tool
- NMDP/Be The Match 24th Edition Standards and Glossary (effective January 1, 2018)
- U.S. Transplant Center Participation Criteria (A00228)
- International Transplant Center Participation Criteria (A00479)
- U.S. Donor Center Participation Criteria (A00371)
- Participation Criteria For International Donor Centers and Registries (A00690)
- U.S. Apheresis and Collection Center Participation Criteria (A00960)
- International Collection Center Participation Criteria (A00800)
- Member Cord Blood Bank Participation Criteria (A00092)