The Be The Match Registry® recruitment centers work to educate people about the need for bone marrow donors and help them join the Be The Match Registry operated by the National Marrow Donor Program®.
See the list of recruitment centers below to find one near you.
Working to increase the ethnic diversity of the registry
Adding more members who increase the ethnic diversity of the registry increases the variety of tissue types available, helping more patients find the match they need.
- Learn more about why patients need a diverse registry of donors.
- Want to learn more about how you could save a life? See Join the Registry.
U.S. Recruitment Centers
(Sorted alphabetically by state)
Be The Match conducts registry recruitment in all 50 states and Puerto Rico. If you are interested in holding a registry recruitment event, please contact Be The Match at 1-800-MARROW2 or Host a Drive.
Be The Match is proud to partner with the following organizations in our registry recruitment efforts:
- Asian American Donor Program
- Asians for Miracle Marrow Matches (A3M)
- Blood Assurance, Inc.
- City of Hope
- Colorado Marrow Donor Program
- Community Blood Center, Inc.
- Cook Children's
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- GenCure Cellular Therapy Center
- Gulf Coast Regional Blood Center
- Hawaii Bone Marrow Donor Registry
- Indiana Blood Center
- Link to Life Network, Inc.
- Michigan Blood
- New York Blood Center
- Oklahoma Blood Institute
- Rhode Island Blood Center
- Rock River Valley Blood Center
- Scott & White Clinic
- South Asian Marrow Association of Recruiters, Inc. (SAMAR)
- The HLA Registry
- The Icla da Silva Foundation, Inc.
- University of Iowa Marrow Donor Program