Your gift gives patients a second chance at life
Together we can bring hope to many families. Your support saves the lives of thousands of patients with blood cancers like leukemia, lymphoma and other life-threatening diseases such as sickle cell anemia who are searching for their marrow donor each day. Because of your gift:
- More patients are able to manage uninsured medical costs
- Potential donors are added to the Be The Match Registry®
- Life-saving transplant research is possible
How we spend each dollar
Because lives are at stake, we are driven by a passion that fuels our fundraising efforts. More importantly, your dollars help ensure every patient has a chance to find a life-saving match.
Putting your dollars to work
In recognition of our commitment to stewardship, transparency and accountability, Be The Match has received the highest rating from Charity Navigator, in addition to accreditation from GuideStar and Charities Review Council; all non-profit watchdog organizations designed to help contributors make well-informed giving decisions.
- Annual Report 2012 | 2011 (PDF) | 2010 (PDF)
- Consolidated Financial Statements 9/30/2012 (PDF) | 9/30/2011 (PDF)
- Federal Form 990 – 9/30/2011 (PDF)
- Be The Match Foundation Form 1023 (PDF)
Thanks to your financial support we can continue to grow and diversify the registry, advance transplant research and improve access to treatment.