National Marrow Donor Program® 23nd Edition Standards and Glossary (effective January 1, 2016), replaces the 22nd Edition Standards, (effective May 1, 2014).
For a summary of the differences between the 22nd and 23rd Editions of Standards, refer to the Record of Change document on the Web site.
The NMDP Standards are reviewed on a 2 year cycle. As part of this review process, the NMDP invites comments from the public on the content of the NMDP Standards. Send your comments at any time to email@example.com. Please include the justification for any proposed changes. The Standards Advisory Group will review and evaluate all comments with the next revision cycle.
- NMDP / Be The Match 23rd Edition, Standards and Glossary (effective January 1, 2016)
- NMDP / Be The Match 23rd Edition, Standards and Glossary (effective January 1, 2016), redlined
- Record of Change, 23rd Edition
- NMDP 22nd Edition, Standards and Glossary (effective May 1, 2014)
- Interim Standard 4.4130, 22nd Edition (effective October 1, 2014)
Center-specific participation criteria
NMDP standards are designed to ensure that donors and patients receive high quality care and that government standards are met.
Cord Blood Bank
- Member Cord Blood Bank Participation Criteria (PDF)
- NMDP Current Inventory Requirements for New Cord Blood Units (PDF)
- Policy for NMDP CBB IND Renewal and Qualification (PDF)
International Donor Centers and Registries
U.S. Transplant Center Participation Criteria
Non-U.S. Transplant Center Participation Criteria
Participation center criteria comments, suggestions or questions related to the NMDP participation criteria are welcome, and can be made by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.