All Council Meeting attendees are responsible for making their own hotel reservations and must provide a credit card to hold the reservation. Lodging at the Hilton Minneapolis is available at the discounted meeting rate of $145 plus tax per night for single and double occupancy. The NMDP contracted room block is available until Oct. 12, 2012. Room block availability is limited and reservations will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Make your reservations either online or by phone:
- Make hotel reservations online>
An immediate electronic confirmation will be provided.
- Call the Hilton Minneapolis at 1-800-HILTONS or at 612-376-1000. Indicate that you are attending the National Marrow Donor Program Council Meeting. A confirmation number will be provided over the phone when you make your reservation.
Reminder: After October 12, reservations are subject to availability and rates are subject to change.
NMDP rates for the Hilton Minneapolis are as follows:
- Single/double occupancy - $145 plus tax per night
- Triple occupancy - $165 plus tax per night
- Quadruple occupancy - $185 plus tax per night
- Double/King Executive Floor - $185 plus tax per night
Overflow Hotel Information
We have secured additional hotel rooms at the Marquette Hotel, a very nice Hilton-affiliated property, at a rate of $154/night plus taxes. The Marquette is located 4-5 blocks from the Hilton Minneapolis.
Below is the link for the reservations page. Attendees can also call the reservations department at 1-800-328-4782 and request the National Marrow Donor Program group rate. The special group rate will be available for reservations until 12:00 a.m. on Oct. 12, 2012.
Marquette Hotel reservation page
All Council Meeting attendees are responsible for making their own airfare reservations. Attendees are welcome to contact the NMDP Travel Agents to make flight arrangements for Council Meeting. Call at 1-800-356-1012 or 612-627-8108 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Central Time for assistance.
Attendees are also welcome to book their airfare to Council Meeting through any preferred travel agency or website.
All ground transportation expenses are the responsibility of attendees.
- SuperShuttle Transportation Services is available for the discounted rate of $24 round trip with the SuperShuttle Coupon (PDF). Coupon includes details for making reservations and locating the SuperShuttle vans at the airport.
- Taxicab service is available for approximately $35 one way.
- Light-rail service is available for about $2 one-way from the Minneapolis-St. Paul airport to the downtown Minneapolis Nicollet Mall Station. This station is five blocks from the Hilton Minneapolis.